ROTOM is a Christian ministry dedicated to meeting the spiritual, social, physical, and psychological needs of the elderly and children under their care in Uganda & Ethiopia.
BECOME A VOLUNTEER
Join our growing community as we LEARN, SERVE & CHANGE together for the glory of our Heavenly Father God and our Lord Jesus Christ!
Please visit the Contact Us page and contact your nearest country to enquire about volunteer opportunities.
PARTNER WITH US
Are you and your church interested in partnering with us?
Please explore the following PARTNERSHIP opportunities:
- Invite a ROTOM representative to visit your church
- Share ROTOM’s ministry to seniors in Uganda with your congregation during service or at Bible study, home group or youth group
- Add a link to ROTOM’s website on your church website
- Request an offering be made for a specific ROTOM program/fund
- Participate in specific fundraisers or organize your own for ROTOM
- Support ROTOM regularly (e.g., Partnership Fund, Senior Friendship Program)
- Designate October 1 (International Day for Older Persons) as the beginning of “ROTOM Week”
- Send a team to Uganda
- Access online resources (coming soon!) or request promotional material
CREATE A FUNDRAISING PAGE
If you share the same passion we have for positively changing the lives of the seniors we support, you can set up a fundraising campaign to inspire others to donate to this amazing cause.
It only takes a minute to set up a campaign. Decide what to do (…be as creative as you want!). Pick a name. Pick a photo. And just like that, you’ll be ready to start raising money to help support our seniors.