ROTOM is a Christian ministry dedicated to meeting the spiritual, social, physical, and psychological needs of the elderly and children under their care in Uganda & Ethiopia.
Join our growing community as we LEARN, SERVE & CHANGE together for the glory of our Heavenly Father and our Lord Jesus Christ!
- IT and web design
- Admin and office support
- Writing, editing and proofing
- Organizational and strategic development
FUNDRAISING (media support, churches, grants, and events)
TAKE ACTION GROUPS (fundraising and advocacy)
JOURNEY FOR CHANGE
Supporting staff in ministry to the seniors and other serving opportunities
- Once a year we facilitate a trip for pastors and mission leaders from churches that partner with ROTOM or are interested in exploring a new partnership. Come, see and experience ROTOM’S outreach to seniors and return with a changed heart.
- We welcome any group from your church or community and are here to help make your trip to Africa an unforgettable experience!
- For more information contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your partnership is a vital part of our ministry to African Seniors. Several opportunities exist that are now listed below. Please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further options.
- Invite a ROTOM representative to visit your church
- Share ROTOM’s ministry to seniors in Uganda with your congregation during service or at Bible study, home group or youth group
- Add a link to ROTOM’s website on your church website
- Request an offering be made for a specific ROTOM program/fund
- Organize a fundraiser for ROTOM
- Support ROTOM regularly from your missions budget, deacons fund or special offering (e.g., Partnership Fund, Senior Friendship Program)
- Designate a time near October 1 (International Day for Older Persons) as ROTOM Partner Week
- Sponsor a team to Uganda
- Join the Advocacy & Advisory Council (serve in close partnership with ROTOM staff and board in an area of your interest and gifts)
- Serve as volunteer, missionary, or intern
- Become a friend to a senior (only $30/month)
- Become a partner in making the facilitation of our outreach possible (support the Partnership Fund)
- Share ROTOM with your clients, invite them to join you in reaching the seniors in need
- Support a senior or specific outreach (e.g. housing fund)
- Take a field trip to Africa with your clients and/or teams
WELCOME TO OUR NEW CHARITABLE MOVEMENT
WHERE SMALL CONTRIBUTIONS MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE – 1$ AT A TIME!
Still serving the Grannies and Grampies in Uganda and Ethiopia, the DOLLAR CLUB is designed to highlight a specific need each quarter of the year. Needs may range from shoes or bedding to vegetable seeds or livestock. Once specified, all the DOLLAR CLUB donations made during that collection period will be used to address that need.
As an alternative to the Senior Friendship Program, the DOLLAR CLUB encourages smaller, one-time donations. $1 may seem like a small amount in the US but the DOLLAR CLUB affirms just how much $1 changes the lives of African Grannies and Grampies. Regular reports will be provided, revealing the direct impact of every donation that was a part of the Reach One Touch One DOLLAR CLUB. Collecting is simple and fun!
Sign up as a DOLLAR CLUB facilitator to receive details on current needs, project updates and reports.
Prepare your containers (buckets or jars) and affix the current dollar club label.
Get permission to allow your DOLLAR CLUB container at a desired location (church, gym, school, coffee shop, library, office, job site, sorority/fraternity event, choir/band practice….share your location ideas with us!)
Get talking once the donation period begins by sharing the DOLLAR CLUB message “Making a difference $1 at a time”!
Get counting by monitoring and collecting all the bucket donations and submitting one single donation at the end of the collection quarter via money order, check or online. Make sure to note ‘Dollar Club’ and your name as facilitator. It’s that easy!
Contact Lindsey if you have questions: email@example.com
Thank you for being part of the DOLLAR CLUB and more importantly, for being part of the DIFFERENCE.