ROTOM is a Christian ministry dedicated to meeting the spiritual, social, physical, and psychological needs of the elderly and children under their care in Uganda & Ethiopia.
Join our growing community as we LEARN, SERVE & CHANGE together for the glory of our Heavenly Father God and our Lord Jesus Christ!
Please visit the Contact Us page and contact your nearest country to inquire of volunteer opportunities.
JOURNEY FOR CHANGE
JOURNEY FOR CHANGE: Ministry Opportunities
- Attend Fellowship Day with seniors
- Visit seniors in their homes
- Shadow field staff on village visits
- Village Volunteer Workshop & Retreat
- Assist in specialist fields focusing on eyes or general health clinics
- Spend time with grandchildren having Bible study and enjoying sports days with them
- Help seniors and grandchildren with workshops
- Aid in repairs or additions on ROTOM buildings, senior homes, latrines, washrooms, and kitchens
VISA CHANGE JULY 1, 2016
Apply for your ordinary visitor visa through the visa immigration website: https://visas.immigration.go.ug
Are you and your church interested in partnering with us?
Please explore the following PARTNERSHIP opportunities:
- Invite a ROTOM representative to visit your church
- Share ROTOM’s ministry to seniors in Uganda with your congregation during service or at Bible study, home group or youth group
- Add a link to ROTOM’s website on your church website
- Request an offering be made for a specific ROTOM program/fund
- Participate in specific fundraisers or organize your own for ROTOM
- Support ROTOM regularly (e.g., Partnership Fund, Senior Friendship Program)
- Designate October 1 (International Day for Older Persons) as the beginning of “ROTOM Week”
- Send a team to Uganda
- Access online resources (coming soon!) or request promotional material