Is to see older persons living dignified and fulfilled lives.
Is to empower older persons and their dependents in the attainment of a better life, through the love of Jesus Christ; regardless of their personal faith.
ROTOM is committed to upholding Christian faith and its principles of:
- Love; Christ centered service beyond self (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)
- Evangelism and discipleship; Sharing the Good news of Jesus Christ and nurturing believers (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Honesty; Open and truthful in word and deed (Proverbs 12: 22)
- Justice; Fair treatment for all without discrimination (Matthew 7:12)
- Respect; Acknowledge, serve and honor all humanity (Mark 10:45)
- Stewardship; Responsible and accountable to God and People for the use of resources entrusted to us (1 Peter 4:10)
- Team work; Value each person’s contribution (1 Corinthians 12:12-16)