Reach One Touch One Ministries is a non-profit, non-denominational, international, Christian organization dedicated to equipping, impoverished senior adults in Uganda and Ethiopia. Our mission is to empower them to live dignified and fulfilled lives through a multi-faceted approach that strives to address their physical, emotional, mental and financial well-being.
To see older persons living dignified and fulfilled lives.
To empower older persons and their dependents in the attainment of a better life, through the love of Jesus Christ; regardless of their personal faith.
ROTOM is committed to upholding Christian faith and its principles of:
- Love; Christ centered service beyond self (1 Corinthians 13:1-13)
- Evangelism and discipleship; Sharing the Good news of Jesus Christ and nurturing believers (Matthew 28:18-20)
- Honesty; Open and truthful in word and deed (Proverbs 12: 22)
- Justice; Fair treatment for all without discrimination (Matthew 7:12)
- Respect; Acknowledge, serve and honor all humanity (Mark 10:45)
- Stewardship; Responsible and accountable to God and People for the use of resources entrusted to us (1 Peter 4:10)
- Team work; Value each person’s contribution (1 Corinthians 12:12-16)
ROTOM’s Statement of Faith
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit
- The Bible is the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God
- In the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in his virgin birth, in his sinless life, in his miracles, in his death on the cross, his burial and resurrection, in his ascension to the right hand of the Father in heaven, and his personal return in power and glory to judge the living and the dead
- In the indwelling power and presence of the Holy Spirit
- In the saving grace of God through our faith in his son Jesus Christ and confession of our sins
- In the resurrection of the body of Christ