Partnering with ROTOM through local churches is a vital part of our ministry to African Seniors. Your community of faith has the opportunity to make a lasting impact here and on the other side of the world! Be a part of the global church and consider engaging in one of the following opportunities below.
- Invite a ROTOM team to Present a Friendship Sunday at Your Church
- Share ROTOM’s Ministry with your Congregation during a Church Service or Bible Study (/Friendship Sunday)
- Request an Offering from your Church for a specific ROTOM Program/Fund
- Organize a Fundraiser for ROTOM
- Add our Link to Your Church’s Website
- Support ROTOM regularly from your special offering budget (for our Partner Fund, Senior Friendship Program)
- Sponsor a Mission Team/Individual Going to Uganda
- Join the Advocacy & Advisory Council (serve alongside with the ROTOM staff/board)
- Serve as a Volunteer, Missionary to Africa, or Work as an Intern
- Become a friend to a senior (only $38/month) Sponsor A Senior Here
- Become a Partner to Support the Facilitation of our Seniors’ Outreach at ROTOM Possible by Donating a Reoccurring Gift
- Share ROTOM with your Clients, invite them to join you in Reaching African Seniors
- “Support a Senior” or Specific Outreach (e.g. housing fund, WASH fund – water & food)
- Take an Experiential Mission Trip to Africa with your Clients/Teams
WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- The Ability to Change Lives!
- Greater Compassion for the Aging Worldwide
- Increased Cultural Awareness & Empathy for Them
- Heightened Awareness of being a part of the Global Church
- Tax Benefits
- Recognition on the ROTOM Website, Newsletter & Social Media Page
- Opportunities to Volunteer, Go on Short-term Mission Trips
- Opportunity to Share God’s Blessings!
Yes, I am interested in learning more about partnering with ROTOM.