Through the ROTOM Senior Friendship Program, ROTOM is able to promote spiritual growth, health, food and income security of older persons and their households. Some of the activities done to achieve these are:
- Facilitation of regular fellowships (support group meetings)
- Home visitations
- Nutrition education and provision of supplementary food for frail older persons.
- Hygiene and sanitation education and inspection
- Training older persons in simple agricultural technology
- Training in savings and managing income-generating activities (IGAs)
- Agricultural extension service – staff visit seniors and provide technical assistance and advice.
- Providing planting materials and basic farm tools