Office Assistant & Friendship Coordinator – Part-time Opportunity NOW Open!
We are excited to announce that we are seeking a reliable and organized Office Assistant and Friendship Coordinator at ROTOM who will successfully manage our day-to-day administrative aspects of running the organization. The successful applicant will have a positive attitude, a desire to work as efficiently, all the while exhibiting excellent communication skills. You will be part of a team supporting the office by answering and responding to calls, the processing of mail that includes incoming donations and bank deposits. Qualified candidates are self-starters, willing to learn, will demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
Executive Director, Dave Reed will be reviewing applications so please email him at email@example.com.
Are you well-organized, detail-oriented individual able to manage multiple projects at once? Our ideal teammate will effectively operate autonomously with little or no supervision- managing multiple tasks at once. If you are a deadline-driven professional with a strong work ethic and a background in office administration, we want to hear from you!
Although we are a small office, we are making an impact around the world! We are looking for a customer service focused individual who will honor the staff and seniors in the countries we serve as well as honoring the U.S. donors who make a difference in our seniors lives. Our office is located in beautiful, downtown Monument. We want to say that this position is cornerstone to our office and is committed to making sure we are taking care of the details with professionalism and excellence. Does this sound like you? If you love others’ we’d love to hear from you!
This is a part-time Monday thru Thursday from approximately 9 am to 2/3 pm, with some flexibility if needed (on average, the position is about 20-22 hours per week). Limited benefits for this role consist of 9 paid holidays; 15 personal days off at the rate of approximately 4/5 hrs. per day.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATION: Provide administrative support to the staff of the organization including:
- Mail and donation processing
- Maintain office supplies, insurance and vendor relationships and office organization
- Maintain expense documentation and special reports for Executive Director
- Maintains the office environment as needed
DONOR SERVICING: Tracks and responds to questions and issues for our donors and field staff including:
- Updating Donor information in our systems including EFT and PayPal payments
- Preparation of monthly reports to the field and communications regarding senior information
- Processing correspondence between seniors and donors as well as annual updates
- Manages all aspects of our senior friendship program including waiting seniors, new friendships, departures and transitions
- Processes and follows up on payment reminders for friendship program and maintains senior friendship master lists
COMMUNICATIONS SUPPORT: Actively participates in organizational communications and marketing activities including:
- Participates in some of the writing stories, articles, letters and other material for marketing campaigns on an as-needed basis. Helps in reviewing and editing of such materials produced by other members of the team
- Actively participates in discussions on the organization’s event planning under direction of the Strategic Development Director
ORGANIZATION SUPPORT: Maintains all critical organizational documentation including:
- Policies, procedures, and master documents
- State and federal filings and registrations
- Financial records and all current forms, templates and marketing material masters
- Other duties and tasks as assigned by the Executive Director
JOB Qualifications and Skills:
- Loves to learn and grow on the job, willing to pitch in to make sure that the overall needs of the organization are met
- Detail oriented and comfortable working independently or with little supervision
- Exceptional communication skills, especially on the phone and email
- Superior organization skills and dedication to completing projects in a timely manner
- Ability to analyze and revise operating practices to improve efficiency
- Proficiency in MS Office suite, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Publisher and Excel
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects
- Able to complete complex administrative tasks with minimal supervision
- Familiarity with LittleGreenLight, LGL CRM or other donor management applications preferred
- Experience with Constant Contact preferred but can be trained
- Applicant must have a heart for the elderly and disadvantaged around the world
- Applicant must agree with ROTOM USA’s statement of faith
- Applicant must be actively involved in a local church body
Interested applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and references to Dave Reed firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your interest.